to seek His Kingdom first

join me in my adventure in New York Youth With a Mission Cornerstone!!!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rejoicing for ONE!!!

First, I want to ask you to read one of my earlier blog entries 'Bible Study' (December 3, 2011). H'okay? =) 

Now - If you have completed mission number one, we will hop to 'Bible Study' to be continued and what happened this week... 





Thursday Outreach into the city started with a time of worship at Tompkin's Square park. The entire day I felt God tugs that He is going to show something amazing. My heart was expectant. 

We has donuts and tea-coffee to share with people in the park and passersby 



 Many stopped. Enjoyed coffee and donuts. God's love and conversations =) 

This is Victor and I
(the same person as in my story) 

 
60 days sober. Home. Life. Jesus. Mercy. Joy. Gratitude. Grace. 
He testified. 

Please continue to pray for my friend, for my brother Victor... 



No comments:

Post a Comment