to seek His Kingdom first

join me in my adventure in New York Youth With a Mission Cornerstone!!!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Gateway of True Hope! A Chain of Blessing!



This is Naomi - a very dear friend of mine from Minnesota - Uffda! The last five days were spent in the Midwest - with lots of green color and an unending amount of space for my eyes to explore and behold -  unending fields that are to be planted or in the process of receiving various kinds of seed(s). 


This is Steve and Toni Thorsons, Naomi's parents. Steve is the pastor of Crossroads Community Church in Cokato. I was privileged to share about Youth With a Mission Cornerstone in New York and a bit of my personal story with the community this past Sunday! What a joy it was! 

here is the link to a page for YWAM Cornerstone on their Church web page and a recording of my sharing time -> click ;) 

shalom to you in this humid evening in New York =)



No comments:

Post a Comment