to seek His Kingdom first

join me in my adventure in New York Youth With a Mission Cornerstone!!!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

2 prayer requests


Number 1:

The last two months I had the privilege to serve in the Korean Arts and Design Discipleship Training School.

These are the students  -  I love them all very much and am immensely proud of them! The house was full - but now it is empty. 4 of the DTS staff and the students are currently on their way to India outreach. Half of them are already in India and another half is in Korea sorting out some visa 'issues'.

It has been a privilege to see how God has been shaping these beautiful hearts into the men and women He has called them to be. There's still a lot to learn - but they are all ready to bring the Gospel to those who are lost and are hungry for Truth. Please pray for them as they bring the Good News to the people of India and Nepal.

Also, I want to remind you of the Fall Cross Cultural DTS I am going to lead, starting September 10th. It is a great importunity to dive into God's heart for you! Don't miss the chance and contact me if you have any questions (gintares11@msn.com)

Number 2:

As I have mentioned in my previous posts - my most favorite place in New York is Tompkin's Square Park (you can read some of my earlier posts about the park). Today I visited my friend at the park. I love talking to them-listening to them (even if half of what they say does not make sense because of alcohol and drugs).


This is James King. A 37 year old man - who is asking for you to pray for him. I asked him if it's okay to post his picture and he gave me a thumbs up =) so, this is my friend - James. From an early age (14), he was involved with gangs and drugs and spent a big chunk of time in jail - released 2007.

When I told him that I want to know his story, he told me "look up New York State Department of Justice criminal records..." there is more to James' story than what the records state, and I want to ask you to invest into this man's life by praying for him. please...

"It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." Mark 2:17 


Shalom! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment