to seek His Kingdom first

join me in my adventure in New York Youth With a Mission Cornerstone!!!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

WAKE UP




It is Easter - and I better not be peeking into the grave -for the living cannot be found amongst the dead.

Risen!!! He is risen! The Truth that He is risen and that He is sooo alive will stand  and move forever into the streets paved with gold.

So Wake up my Soul! for your King is risen!

....Am I? Have I seen the heavy stone roll away from my own grave and walked out into freedom - into Life soaked in abundance of grace and mercy..?

Yes - He lives

...Do I? For He did come into our world to spread Life- to be Life - to be broken bread for the hungry one. Am I hungry..?

Wake up my Soul! Wake up... and remember the empty grave. The joy set before the One who suffered was and is  - us - the hungry and the broken coming fully to Life!

So wake up my Soul! Wake up...

I'm ready, God, so ready,
ready from head to toe,
Ready to sing, ready to raise a tune:
"Wake up, soul!
Wake up, harp! wake up, lute!
Wake up, you sleepyhead sun!"


 I'm thanking you, God, out loud in the streets,
singing your praises in town and country.
The deeper your love, the higher it goes;
every cloud is a flag to your faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment